Monday, March 24, 2008

What is in a name?

For those of you loyal readers, you may have noticed I changed the name of my blog.

It used to Jodi's Praise. When I started blogging, it was to highlight the praise in my life. To pray for those close to me and acknowledges the blessings God has given me. As my blog has developed and I have fallen more in love with it, it has developed into so much more.

Since it has blossomed into a very well rounded entity, I feel it is time to give it a more fitting name. I thought about "Jodi's Rollercoaster" but felt that it was bigger than just a single ride... hence, "Jodi's Amusement Park".

But as a true Monty Python fan, I am now leaning towards "Jodi's Flying Circus".

On the other hand, I do lend myself to Shakespeare quite often (note the title) and I do feel a certain hint of Greek Tragedy in my life at times (though no one has died yet). Although, let's face it, "Jodi's Greek Tragedy" is a bit to ominous and foreboding even for me. Perhaps my literary friends can come up with something much more cleaver...

So I need you ALL to weigh in! Cast your votes and I will sort through them this weekend.
Come 1 April, I will have a fitting title for my beloved blog!

No comments: