Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a Small World After All...

A quick update to a Potpourri of Sorts -


Today at work we were having a "Town Hall" Safety briefing and when we were wrapping up, one of the Supervisors was telling us about a co-workers wife that was in the hospital. She had had a seizure...


[ gasp ] !! Seizure !!


Yes, low and behold, the lady whom I had witnessed having a seizure is no less than My Co-Workers Wife.


Shocking! What a small world.

So she is in ICU and being moved today. I don't have all the details but my co-worker, her husband, said she wants to meet me when this is all over. She doesn't remember anything so I am guessing it will be good for her to have someone fill in the gaps.


Let's pray for her. That the Lord covers her with His Healing Hands!



May He be Praised for His small world after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! Only God can put that set of circumstances together.

Sorry I didn't get to call you - I will I promise.

Love ya girl!