Wednesday, March 19, 2008

To be Queen for a Day


Ah, Tis good to be Queen!


- [typically, I am inspired to write on an event or an emotion... but for this one, it was the "title" that was my inspiration. I wanted to do a blog on being a Queen but I don't really know how to get this one off the ground.... I know I wanted to say "...it's good to be the Queen" (check) and something with "off with his head!!" (still working that one out). So bear with me on this most screwy blog. (This should be fun?!)] - [P.S. Perhaps this read best with a British accent; ya know, to get the full effect!]

I would like it to be noted that I have given considerable thought to my reign as High Queen and that this is something I most certainly do not take lightly.

I believe first and foremost in justice and truth. I can have a sympathetic heart; however support corporal punishment whole-heartily! So with that said, please summon my brother the Royal Idiot-Pain-in-the-Rear. To him I say, "Off with his head!!!" (check that one off)

As for my Coronation, Let us Eat Cake. (sorry, I had too)


Cheers to all my loyal subjects!

No comments: