Saturday, March 8, 2008

To Be-at Or Not To Be-at


Definitely To Beat!!!

I am takin' James down. I have ABSOLUTELY HAD ENOUGH!!!

So today the real question is what to beat him with. Of course my pulse instinct was my fist; but let's be real: that wouldn't do anything and probably hurt me worse and just get him madder. So my next thought was a bat... What?! It would be wooden! Seriously folks, I am not kidding here!

But after a quick discussion with my cousin we threw out the bad idea and tossed around getting a whip!


Cool, huh! (I will have to get the entire ensemble and but it would be worth it... ). Problem is, I don't really know how to work a whip and could do more damage to myself.


So that moved on to a switch (which isn't quite as cool and doesn't make the same sound but still stings pretty bad). So now I will have to go cut a switch behind the barn kind-of-thing!




But then it came to me!!! An Air Pressure Gun! I am now in the market for a Air Pressure gun that shoots little rubber pellets or balls (or whatever)!!




I am not trying to kill anybody, just bring about some pain...

My earlier blogs were venting because I was trying to reason with my brother and make him understand and learn. To Evolve into a better person. I have since had to give up that hope.

This is now about having self respect. I Will Not Tolerate being spoken to in such as manner as he does. He cusses. He screams, spits, shouts, swears and calls me un-godly names. If I were a man, I would take him outside and lay him out cold. As I am not, I will have to resort to other measures -- like an Air Pressured Gun.

I may not be able to deck him in the face; but I guarantee I will leave some lovely whelps on his back... now my temptation will be not to aim for his head!!!


So any comments?

Do you have a better suggestion?

Perhaps a better weapon??

Do you think I have completely lost it???

I welcome all comments as to my dilemma. In fact, let's make it a contest!!!
(Yea!! My first contest)


For all those who leave a comment, their name will be put in for a drawing. The prize will be a $30 MaryKay Gift Certificate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, lets try this comment thing again.
The prize is right up my ally but even more than that I wish I could just be there to give you a hug. How is the house hunting coming? Ever thought of moving back here to MS?