Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fruition

Yesterday I read in the news about a man who bears the tattoo 666 and claims to be Jesus. He has thousands of followers and he says that "the tattoo, like the Antichrist, is misunderstood." How awful that he is paving the way for the Antichrist to be accepted.

This however sparked a conversation with c0-workers about faith.

I have surrendered my tongue to God to be used to speak His Living Word. I hope that the words that were spoken were good seed. I pray that the soil will be tilled and watered regularly. I pray for a good crop that is pleasing to the Lord and gives Him glory.

Sunshyne's blog had a wonderful scripture that I love: (Galatians 2:20) "I have been crucified with Christ, my Lord and Savior; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST LIVES IN ME..."

Discovering my purpose.....I do know there is a war afoot and I do not take it lightly. But I feel my purpose is to be the nurse who roams the battlefield to pray for the fallen, encourage the fighting, and help the those struggling.

I do this to serve my Lord and please Him. I give Him the Glory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It makes me want to dance all the more . . .and count. (I'm into counting right now.)

Oh! And re-write the purpose! LOLOL!

don't call him just yet . . .wait for the final draft! LOLOL

gilSilvers said...

Counting what? Nevermind. Mystery is part of the feminine mystique.

I count 10 prominent oranges in your Fruition photo (which I like very much, by the way), although there are a half-dozen more oranges partially hidden by leaves, etc.

So watch for the number 10 in the next short season. Expect 10. And when you receive 10, give God the glory!