Sunday, February 25, 2007

Family love

I must say that I love my "church family"! What wonderful fellowship I have with them. They are witty and charming. They are wise and tender. They are musical and hysterical. What more can one ask for??? Food! They can cook. We have such a wonderful and delicious and diverse spread.

[insert British accent here]
Shall we start with our founders: Gill and Angi are Absolutely Fabulous, darling! Two warm and witty souls found each other in the vast expanses of Internet and formed a family that makes our Heavenly Father smile.

Moving on to our resident bachelor Doug. Truly, I asked myself how is this man still single. He plays guitar, looks smashing, loves the Lord, has gorgeous green eyes and a great smile. [...more to come]

Richard is our prayer warrior and local handyman. He too is looking for his helpmeet. He has a heart for God and hunger for His Word - Amen!!!

Sunshyne & Chris!!! Sunshyne - doesn't that just say it all! She is a ray of light to me. One that warms my spirit and fills me with joy. Her friendship and fellowship is precious to me. [read more on her link]. Chris is a Godly man who does well by his family. He is a wise council and respected amongst our Godly body.

Then there is our minstrel, Bryan. He is absolutely spreading God's Word to the four corners with a song in his heart and a little guitar in tow. He is missed while he is away but our prayers are with him in his journeys.

Chris and Dawn are next. Dawn is a woman of virtue who does well by her family. Chris is growing in his walk with Christ and I am so proud of them both!

William is our soon to be famous aurthor who will be leaving us to visit family. We pray for him in his journey in life and that he grow strong in the Lord and the Lord in him. Thank you Jesus!

Can you believe it? How great it all is! Well next week, I am taking pictures to prove it. Everyone will want to join.

2 comments:

Sunshyne said...

Jodi!

Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is looking great! Ireland looks beautiful, too. :)

~Sunshyne

gilSilvers said...

Get this: Brother Brian is still in Hawaii! He called last night to give a brief praise report, to ask for prayer coverage, and to assure us that he has been fervent in his prayers for us. He was busy about the LORD's work, though, and had to hang up -- he was unloading sheetrock off a truck.

Before he hung up, he said his little guitar has been put to constant use in the Pineapple Paradise: our beloved minstrel has enjoyed the opportunity to play guitar (and grow in skill) in praise and worship settings with elder minstrels -- really talented guitarists.

I don't know when Brian is returning home, and I'm not sure he knows either, but when he does return, it's LUAU at the BROUSSARDS to (first and foremost) glorify the LORD, and (second) celebrate Brian's victory in Hawaii and (third) celebrate Brian's return and (last and sort of least) P I G out!!!