Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tax Season

Yes, it is that time once again. The time of year most of us look forward to getting that extra cash reimbursed back to us. We make plans to pay off that credit card, put a little extra on the car, or put down a deposit for the vacation.


...But the work!!!! Sorting the papers, receipts, bank statements, cc statements... it is a nightmare.

Or maybe it is just me procrastinating. But I feel like I am flooded with little pieces of paper that surround me mocking me whilst playing hiding seek and quitely taunt me...

Okay, maybe that is a bit over the top.

All in all, it must be done. I am ready. I have set aside the time, taken out my protective eye wear, got my tacky fingers, a first aid kit (in case of severe papercuts), a filing system (of sorts) and I am on my way!!!!


Pray for me.

No comments: