Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mi familia


My family! How I love them. In all their glory and imperfections.

from left to right: my aunt Regena, my Nana, my Granny, and my Mom!


The generations come together to celebrate life. This day was my cousins bridal shower. We played games and laughed. We ate and laughed. We laughed and ate. The day was beautiful and the company priceless.

I look forward to going home and being able to spend more time with them.

This is my nephew. He is sooo cute! I have only got to spend a little time with him and they grow so fast. I want him to know me.

[slips into deep profound thought]

Aaww, how time does fly. I send out a big hug to those I love and miss. I will see you soon.

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

{clicks heals three times and waves good-bye}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

to know you is to love you, Jo.

:)

Sunshyne said...

What a wonderful family. I know you can't wait to get back to them, but you will surely be missed here...