Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Crabbypatty

I am exhausted. I have been having dreams like crazy. It isn’t that they are nightmares but I just don’t feel rested.

I am being visited by the most unlikely folks in my dreams. One had a girl I went to High School with. Heather! She was not a nice girl and particularly mean to me. So I don’t know why she was there.

Last night, Jack Nicholson reprised the role in Witches of Eastwick. I was trying to hide the deed to our home but he was bewitching everyone. I knew he was evil but had to bide time till I could prove it. All of a sudden the Shim-Sham man shows up to rescue me. Odd!

So what does this all mean? Is it a message to resolve something? I don’t know…

For now, I will just make an effort to go to sleep earlier!

In the meantime, I am a major crabby patty!! I felt like throwing a fit at the grocery store because they didn't have my spring mix salad or lemon flavored water. "I mean really!!!!! Is it too much to ask for?!?!?!"

Then I go to pick up a soda and I am looking for vanilla Coke and do you think they have it??? "NOOO!!!" A million different choices of toothpaste but forget about finding salad, flavored water or coke!!!!

[deep breathing (sighs)]

It is ok! I am fine. I will just go later when they have restocked (smiles pleasantly).

(smile turns somewhat skewed) "But if they don't have what I am looking for, I can not be held responsible for my actions!"

"Have a nice day!"

1 comment:

Sunshyne said...

This was even funnier in person!

Had a blast, and hope you have a great day!