Sunday, March 4, 2007

Promotion: the act of promoting

promotion [pruh-mō-shuhn] : 1. Advancement in rank or position; act of raising in rank/position.

TSgt Henderson - currently in Europe and recently promoted to the prestigous grade E-6 (and about time to)!


I am so proud of you and wish I could have been there.


I respect you and hold you in high regard. You are a phenomenal NCO and a tremendous asset to the Air Force and any person who knows you. I count our friendship among my highest blessings. You are a strong and beautiful woman that God smiles on!






Capt Gradiz - [pictured here with CMSgt Sharpe (retired) and Alma & Mike]

This is a truly remarkable woman! Driven, charismatic, brilliant, humble, and the list goes on.
Her accolades are great.

[pictured below are her husband, family and friends]


















Friends come to celebrate with her.

[right: Hilda (looks like Norah Jones) and Jonel]



[below: me & E]

















2. Advertising; publicity : see Doug



3. Furtherance or encouragement of progress, growth, or acceptance of something : look to Chirst!

I encourage you to seek HIM, grow in HIM, know HIM, and know HE desires to do the same with you!

1 comment: