Monday, July 2, 2007

Elaine

So they say I am Elaine. Every time my friend Emirza watches Seinfeld, she laughs and says "..there's Jodi.." and every time I talk to my friend David, he says "...okay, Elaine." In fact last night he said he is just going to start calling me Elaine from now on. He says talking to me is like being in a Seinfeld episode.
How funny! My mom says that I more like her in the "New Adventures of Old Christine". Either way Julia must be channeling me when she gets her inspiration. I am flattered and all, but I would like to receive some proceeds from the royalties.


So for all those out there who appreciate Elaine (or Christine), give me a call, drop me a line, or send me a check (haha)!


In the meantime, dance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah. It's amazing what a little local social interaction can do for one's image.

~smirk~

LOLOL!

:)

Unknown said...

i suppose I could see some cross stitched fibers across the board. And since I haven't talked to you in such a long time, I also suppose that it's possible you could have changed a bit. But i was quite a fan of Seinfeld and loved Elaine. And I can honestly say that I hope you're NOT like her. She was a bit prosiscuous and Godless. She stole the Jesus Fish from Putty's care for God's sake. Let's say it like this. Suppose Elaine was a GOOD person. Then she might be like You. But I don't think that you are like her. Then again, what do I know? Oh wait. Do you dance like her?