Tuesday, July 10, 2007

check up from the neck up

Well I am hangin' on to reality by a thread.... lots and lots of prayer getting me through the day.
And let me tell you about "affirmations and edifications".

I have been praying about a different job. The phone rings last night and Fran is on the other end telling me she has found a HR job. Today the phone rings and the woman on the end was looking for my brother but ended up offering me a job. I really feel warm fuzzies about these opportunities and affirmed that I on track.

I have been in a LOT of prayer about my "husband". I spent some time with God just talking about him and how can I be in love with someone He has not brought to me. The phone rings and it is Fran. She showers me with praise and blessings that I am on the right track. She was channel surfing and just seen a televised sermon about living the life of a wife when looking for a husband. She edified me that I was "speaking him into existence".

I have been blessed in my life with Angels all around. My list of blessings are long and I am so grateful.
some of My Angels include: (and in no particular order)
my Mom
Tina
Emirza
Angi and Gil
Brian
Sunshyne
Fran
Donna
....
trust me when I say this list will be very long

I am so thankful to each of you for the blessings you brought to my life. I love you and praise your name!!!

1 comment:

gilSilvers said...

Hey, Bryan is going back to Hawaii on September 4th. Full time ministry for the first few weeks, then a mix of ministry and work for months probably.

Bryan's a hula-angel. :)