Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A.P.B.

Ok folks , it's time to get serious ! No more tomfoolery, No more idle chat; Were on a mission and the mission is a man hunt!
~~~

All points bulletin: A Godly Man
Height: 5'8" - 6'0"
Age: 31 - 36
Status: Single - never married
Children: No
Smoker: No
Attributes: Handsome & Charming ( Song of Songs 1: 16 )
Good Kisser ( Song of Songs 1 : 2 )
Loves me as Christ loves the church ( Eph 5 : 25 - 28 )
Strong & Supportive ( Song of Songs 2: 5 - 6 )
Respects me ( Song of Songs 2: 2 )
Noble, Kind, Gracious, Wise
Outgoing, Witty, Smart, Funny
Adventuresome & likes the outdoors
Righteous and Virtuous
Work Ethics > Respected, Diligent, Efficient
LEADER
Seeks Gods Will
My Protector & My Companion
( Song of Songs 7: 10 " I belong to my lover, and he desires for me. " )
~~~
( Mission Impossible music starts.... )

This mission should you choose to except it will require your full support
and devotion. It may require countless hours of prayer, observation and profiling.
(All prospective candidates must have a recent photo to be considered for courtship)

*** this message will not self destruct ***

No comments: