Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sharing Prayer

Back when I was in Mississippi, we had a fellowship that met on Sundays. I loved it. Sometimes though, while asking about each others week, some would tend to focus on negative events and frustrations. To direct our focus on a more positive note, I changed the way I asked the question. Instead of asking "How was your week?" I would ask "What praises do you have from this week?" (or something along those lines).

I now face a similar task. I have been in prayer for some of my family who need joy, peace, and God's Grace. They are struggling with physical, mental, and emotional pain. I don't know all their needs or hurts but God does and though I have surrendered my words to Him, I have no idea where to start or what to say.

I want to help them heal. I want to see them better. I have asked for His Guidance and Wisdom.

Pray with me, or pray for me, or give me insight.

Thank you and God's Blessings.

No comments: