Sunday, September 12, 2010

Memory Blues

Just looking over Facebook friends this morning and saw more school photos posted from a classmate. I am sad that I am not in any of them. I went to school with these people my whole life and was in class with those people... ??? Do I just not recognize myself? How is it I am not in any of them? I don't have my old class pictures; perhaps my mom does. I will ask.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So I talked to my mom and she doesn't know. We moved a few times but surely I didn't miss all class pictures. [scratching head]


I was there. I grew up with these kids. I remember them. I don't want to be forgotten. I don't want to be erased from their memory. [sigh]


[ponders] Maybe it shouldn't matter. I have a wonderful husband and a perfect daughter. I have a great mom and sister and friends. I will not be forgotten by them; shouldn't that be enough. Shouldn't it?

No comments: