Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Update!

Speaking of Birthdays, we just celebrated my Granny's 80th birthday this past weekend.
My Mom came up and a few cousins came up so it was a little reunion of sorts but all part of my Granny's birthday surprises! Unfortunately there had to be a (figurative) grey cloud. My brother had spoiled part of the day with his criminal habits which really hurt my Mom and grandparents but we put it past us to enjoy the rest of the day. Lynda and Sonny (Marlin's parents) stopped by and met my grandparents for the first time. They all got along and really enjoyed each other.

Today I got a letter for Lisa, Nicholas' mom. I had written her a few times but hadn't heard anything for some time. I had hoped they hadn't moved on so much that I was no longer a thought...
but I finally got a email today. I am so happy to hear from her. I am so glad to hear about their eventful summer and see the pictures of the boys. I am so so glad that she hasn't forgotten me. ........ I hope one day, .... one day.... (sigh) .... when we meet....
I look forward to that day.
......
as for my readers, sorry I don't update as before. I don't feel as ponderous or deep or ... whatever as before. I watch my dogs and garden most of the day. But I am happy and Marlin and I are as happy as ever. Our love and appreciation grows each day.... OH! JOYOUS REPORT - he bought 2 different bibles to start his bible study and he has been so excited about it, his Mom got one too. This could be a big breakthrough for her and his parents. Keep them in your prayers.
I am a blessed person to have my life. It isn't perfect but it is mine and I am thankful for it because of those in it.
God Bless!

No comments: