Thursday, December 27, 2007

I just can't win

So I told you how Mom says I am selfish and self-centered and so on while my sister and I were talking about breakfast. Well I never told her how much that upset me. In fact, I didn't bother talking to her about any of this because she already thinks I am selfish and why add salt to the wound.

So today I get a text from her saying, "I love you so much. You are so special!" Now I am totally neurotic and this is something she has NEVER done before so I ask her what this is all about...??? She says it was because she was just thinking of me. --That's nice. And I should be happy, right?

So I call her later to finally talk to her about what she said. I said I didn't to start a fight but just wanted to say that what she said really upset me and I wasn't that selfish.

So now we are home and she is standing in the middle the living room and won't let me through. She then gets upset because I don't say anything. If I say something, I am selfish. If I don't say anything, I have an attitude. I can't win with these people!!! I try to stay out of everyones way to keep the peace and I still end up in the wrong.

No comments: