Friday, October 12, 2007

Unexpected Reunion

How excited am I!!! 12 years I tell you! 12 YEARS!!!!

[ When I was in high school, I had my 'click' of friends. We weren't a big group....in fact, we weren't even a group.
There were a few of us from Drama Class that hung out in class. As time goes, we lose touch and grow apart. One of my dear friends more fell off the planet. I can't say how it happened. I think she might have moved and I couldn't find her. Alas, she was gone and what seemed like forever.
I have inquired from my (VBFF) Brooke if there is any word of this disappearing damsel but the answer is always "No". ]

Yesterday I get a friend request from mySpace. Some person writes.... This is Trisha, do you remember me?" (12 Years!) I ask which Trish was this..... "The one from H.S.!"



And here she is with her almost grown beautiful children. My how time flies! I can't believe it.

How excited am I! After all this time, my friend and I are again reunited. I am truly blessed in this life. Not with riches and gold that you can not take with you and doesn't know your name; but with people who remember you and carry your name in their hearts.

Thank you Lord for giving me the riches that matter!


No comments: