Friday, October 12, 2007

Heather!

OMG!!! It might be easier to list the things she doesn't do...

The world is her playground!!! She jet sets around the globe like a pro...okay, that may be a bit of a stretch. She is a pro and the military does take her to some unique locations (to say the least).




She totally Rocks!!!! Despite her professional demeanour, she knows how to cut loose! She really knows how to appreciate good (loud, rock) music!





HELLO!!!! She scales walls. She is athletic, sporty, and drives a jeep! Just check out those gams! What a woman. ("I am woman, hear me roar.")
~
~
So maybe now you are thinking, "So she is athletic, sporty, rocker, great personality, smart, witty, and still single?!?!?!?! What must she look like?"
...
...
Well, she is HOT! She is elegant and classy. She is perfectly charming, stunning and delightful.
~
~
~
But most importantly to me, she is my friend. She is a wonderful friend! I am blessed in my life to have friends as great and totally cool as Heather.
Heather, YOU ROCK! and thanks for being this totally cool chics friend!

No comments: