Thursday, June 21, 2007

...still alive...

Yes folks I am still alive. I do apologize for my lengthy absence. I have been busy with bible studys, church family, and long naps on the couch.... hahaha
Let's see, one of my new favorites is HGTV. I think I am well on my way to becoming a junky. I almost can't get enough of it. I have decided that I am going to major in Interior Design and Landscape Architect so I can buy the "ol' fix-er-up-er" and start renovating!!!! I have a ton of FANTASTIC IDEAS!!!!!!!
Aside from that I just got highered at a local bank so I am back in employment. (yeah me)
No new news on the love life front. I am thinking about the pro/con between eHarmony vs. MySpace....
I will be in touch soon enough so please stay tuned...............

1 comment:

gilSilvers said...

Hey congrats on landing the bank job! You can record HGTV shows while you're working then watch 'em at night. hehehe