Sunday, August 31, 2014

I'm So Full!



{Please Watch Video First}
 
 
Long before I saw this video, I was already saying it.  But after seeing it, I thought it truly put it all into perspective for what I had already been telling Marlin for years.  I am FULL!
 
God has truly given me a cup that runneth over.  A fountain that overflows daily.  Much like Nicole White, I have my days when I am tired and my patience is worn thin but when I lay down my head at night and pray to my Heavenly Father, my heart has so many things to be thankful for. 
 
I give thanks for my wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and works so hard to be the provider for his family.  I give thanks for my two spirited and strong-willed daughters that are curious and stubborn and brilliant and precious and ask that God continue to give me wisdom and grace to raise them with biblical teachings and a love in Him.  I give thanks for the church family I have found and the amazing friends I have.  I give thanks for the spiritual family I have and wisdom my Mom and Aunt Trisa share with me as well as my spiritual sisters (Rachel, Misty, Brooke, Donna, Angela Brousard, ).  Just so many reasons to be grateful. 
 
This weekend has been just that, a Blessing!  Marlin's brother, Jon, came over and spent some long overdue time with us.  We were joined by my dear friend Misty.  We laughed and visited and told stories and truly enjoyed the company of each other and I couldn't have hoped for a more wonderful evening than that.  Sunday worship was just as rewarding with a moving service followed by communion.  How fitting that our call to service was Psalm 23: 5-6  "...You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." 
 
I am full.  I am so very truly happily full.  I hope that you can be full too. 
 
 

No comments: