Friday, February 3, 2012

the good & the BAD



Today was the melting point.

It has been building and today the fuse finally ignited!

Let's just leave out all the "leading up to" and say I ended up sitting at the end of my driveway calling my mom and sobbing.

I buried my face in my hands and cried. My kids, my day, it all came crashing down and I had to breath. Alone. Quite.

It is amazing how women can carry so much weight and smile but they reach that point, and whamm-O! Total meltdown. It is also amazing that such a beautiful perfect angel that you love so very much can make you so crazy you lose total control of sanity.

But my husband hurried home to help but with two little kids demanding all your time, I still was not able to nap, which was so desperately needed. We managed to get through the day.

And it is just one day. And it is almost over. The kids are tucked warmly into bed courtesy of my wonderful husband.

I am ready for bedtime myself. So farewell readers and fellow parents. My your days be peaceful and full of blessings.

God bless you all.

No comments: