Friday, December 24, 2010

The hardest thing to do...


...is keep my mouth shut!


I tell myself repeatedly that I am going to keep my mouth shut. But then she goes and pulls some stunt and I can't help myself!


It drives me crazy! It makes me nuts.



  • How can you talk about how far behind your kid is and not see that 1.) it is in great part your fault! & 2.) your doing the same thing with the other kid!!

  • Your kid is sick. He has a terrible cough and other symptoms; yet you take him out in shorts and no shoes on a cold and rainy day. Seriously?!

  • You complain on a regular basis about your children and your sad life, but when given the tools to help, you do nothing. (again point one, your children education). Riddle me this, should a 6 year old know how to tie his shoes and should a 3 year old know his colors by now?? UGH!

  • (the list goes on)

I have to blog this because I can't speak about it. It is all I can do to bite my tongue.


I am beside myself right now. Does no one else not feel the need to slap this idiot for being such a bad parent? It is disgraceful.


Rubbish, filth, slime, muck. Putrescence!


Ugh!!

No comments: