Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting Settled

Well, I am still unpacking and getting settled but my move to San Antonio has been a good one so far. I have met a few of San Antonio's finest entrepreneurs and made some positive contacts.

There is Kevin, the "Landlord".

Then there is Ryan who is our own personal landscaper (another roommate).

And last but not least, the beautiful, talented and charming groovy-gal Tina and her TGTV.

I just want to let all my "peeps" know that are going well and give a shout out to Edward. Let me know when you come to town to visit.
Heather will be here in a few weeks so it will be good to see her again and have another fun adventure.

Okay kids, I must be off to bed and catch a few winks. Kevin is certainly keeping me busy (cracking the whip) by helping do a few computer things... this is good for me - I am learning a lot.

(big yawn) Night Ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

E.gads. Girl.

Whew! blink, and there ya go! LOLOL congrats on the peace and quiet! :)