Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Packing and Procrastination

Hello everyone. YES, I am alive! I am so sorry that I haven't updated my blog in some time. I know my loyal readers are chomping at the bit for my next entry. I do apologize for not being consistant lately. I have been journeling and doing my bible study. I have lots to comment on but just have been preparing for my big move. So!!! What have been up to?

Making cookies for troops overseas.....(Pictures to come)

Packing and packing and packing and packing.....(you get it)

Out-processing the military....(praise the King of Kings!!!)

Praying and Praying and Praying and Praying..... (Amen!)

Speaking of praying, before I go on, I have to give a "shout out" to Bryan. Bryan, first I must thank you for your amazing words. I loved your prayer. So I have one for you. Last night I was literally moved to run through the house, get my bible, flip to Psalm 23, through my hands in the air and shout praise and healing for none other than you! You are covered my friend! You are loved and lifted high. I praise the Heavenly Father for giving me such a phenomenal and moving prayer for you.

Well, kids, I really have to finish up the last box so I will sign off but stay tuned.

No comments: