Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a Dark Place


I am depressed. I am lonely. I am in a place with no friends and no love-life. I feel like no one cares about me, how I feel, or what I think. I feel like I should shut my mouth and not speak again. Never to burden anyone with my troubles, thoughts or opinions. I honestly feel like I just don't want to be alive here. I want to be in a bright, warm and happy place. This place is dark, cold, lonely and depressing. I feel alone, uncared for here. (Disclaimer: I AM NOT SUICIDAL AND WILL NOT ATTEMPT HURTING MYSELF)

It is kinda scary feeling this way. It feels like I am losing a battle for my sanity.

Aside from turning 32 in a few weeks and still single, having no romantic interests, local friends to hang out with, no one to really talk to, dating prospects, cultural hangouts or anything resembeling a social life; my life is okay.

I really don't have a reason to feel depressed. ...but I do.... and in a big way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you,
I'm so sorry we aren't geographically a lot closer. I understand how you are feeling in many ways. I love you and miss you and promise that I will begin calling more often (we change to unlimited long distance next week). I love you sweet sister and you are amazing. I think it was very healthy to get all of that out. Call anytime. Love and prayers.